Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I was craving for some Authentic Filipino dish lately. Fruit salad is one of those so when i saw my aunt posted on fb her yummy looking fruit salad it made me more drooled. So i grabbed the ingredients last weekend and here's how i made mine... very easy actually! just basic...

I never use watermelon for fruit salad but since watermelon is in stores right now so why not... Slice or shape the watermelon in your accordance (mine i shape them like a mini balls using my measuring spoon. Toast the excess water...
... as well the papaya liquids you might toast it in the sink also just same thing to the watermelon slice it...
then the bananas, cut it like a banana split then slice it small...
Pour 1 can of sweetened condensed milk into the bowl along with all the fruits you just sliced... mix gently..
Don't forget to pour some heavy whipping cream, maybe 1/2 cups... gently mix again..
Then last but not the list of course the cheese it will add texture to the salad more creamier the better! sliced it in small tiny squares... :-) take-note no more sugar needed!



So here you go the finished product! It is really creamy and cold best for summer days! My kids loves it specially the lil girl. I and her had the fiesta of the salad. lol!



0 comments: