Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Another dessert for my sweet tooth! i baked this decadent dessert that every member of my family really say wow! Lol. I admit that right now am frustrated baker and love to play with pastries. So i tried this new recipe of mine the chocolate muffin with ganache filling and top with chocolate ganache also and Oreo topping. It is just a piece of cake to make so easy i can even do it with eyes close, haha! I use the brownies mix recipe and baked into the muffin molds. Then the icing i use the Hershey chocolate icing and heavy whipping cream mixing it till they marry together. I crashed the Oreo the sprinkled it at top. You have to have the icing decorative kit to make this. I tell you it is so deliciously good this is what we called our guilty pleasures sometimes! lol.

0 comments: