Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Thanks to Roman May

When my dad came up for the summer last year I noticed that his hearing has deteriorated a lot. I wanted to make sure there was nothing physically wrong with him so I made an appointment with my family physician and had his ears checked. Now put my mind at ease because apparently he's doing okay aside from typical hearing loss, and the doctor gave us a website (http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing-locations/michigan/) where we could look into hearing test appointment locations here in Michigan. Data is doing great with his new hearing aid and next time he comes around I'm going to make him go get his eyes checked, too! Sometimes he says I'm not his Mom, but she always thanks me in the end because his life is better for all my nagging. I can't wait for summer to come again so we can all be together as a family out here on the lake. Until then, I guess I'm going to have to keep up with my dad via phone calls and e-mails like usual!

1 comments:

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com