Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Contributed by Milford Woods

Well this cable tv specials show for fall is not new but it is my favorite. It is a talk show called Dr. Phil. I just love Dr. Phil McGraw. He has a beautiful wife named Robin and two grown boys. He recently had his first grandbaby it was a girl and he is going to have the baby appear on his show this fall. The new season starts this Monday and I could not be more excited.

The old Dr. Phil Family is coming back on the show this year again and they will be appearing on Monday's show. I don't know if I will be able to make it through the weekend just knowing he is starting his new season this Monday. I love this show because it is real. It shows real people with real problems.

There is nothing fake about Dr. Phil. I used to love him when he was on the Oprah Show a few years back, but now that he has his own show its just so much better. People tend to listen to what he says and he has helped out hundreds of people in so many different ways. Dr. Phil is one person I truly admire.

0 comments: