Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Am so totally 100% craving with this yummy crabs in coconut milk that my family cooked for me when i was in my homeland not long ago. And so i asked the husband to drive me an hour away from home to get me some live crabs this weekend Saturday and i will cook exactly like that! And planning to give some to my father in-law since that is his favorite as well so it's gonna be an exciting and yummy weekend awaits me! Just the thought of those it makes my mouth drools.... lol! I can not wait to catch crabs in the world market!

0 comments: