Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I have an emergency doctor's appointment tomorrow for myself. I decided to just go and have a check up have UTI infection for few days already and it is bothering me and my everyday thing. And not to mention my left side of the hip is now hurting am worried that this is my kidney. So i called earlier and made me an appointment asap! Glad the nurse called me back and they can have me by tomorrow even their schedule is booked! I can not hang on to this in another day or two need to take some antibiotic already! Sigh... what the heck!

0 comments: