Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Can't help to be excite later on after husband take off from work because we will go out for shopping! Supposedly yesterday i asked him to bring me to the mall to get something but circumstances occurred and he wasn't able to. I was kind of upset honestly but i let it passed away. Anyway, i have no idea when i talked to him in the phone my parents in law was listening they're still at their office then. In my surprised, after 30minute somebody knocking on my door last night while husband still working. It was mom and dad (in laws) just wanted to say HI to us, then they mentioned me that today... they will take me to the mall and go shopping! hehe. What a relieved knowing they care. I haven't ask them but they really do care about me. So after a half day of work, we will go straight to the mall. Can't wait! LOL.

0 comments: