Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

We just came from the office to visit husband and my son's grandparents. Actually they called me and let me know that they want us (bebe and I) to eat lunch with them. Mom fixes some GUMBO and they know it's one of my favorite dish. So after i got a call from the office, i hurriedly dress up and so my son then we headed to the office shortly. Thankful that i don't need to prepare lunch at home because kind of lazy today, LOL! Mom saves my day! I really satisfied my self. She had the best gumbo ever, infact i requested her about fixing this dish after my labor and delivery so i will gain my energy back. Because my family in pinas... It's a tradition after you gone into labor; family is fixing you good food like soup and other energy food. So that's the only thing i will ask my mom here to take care of my needs. Anyway thanks for the meal! Mom.

0 comments: