Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I have no idea what to fix this lunch! while doing my rounds here been thinking what exactly to fix but my mind don't work. I hope someone will suggest like i used to be with my family in pinas. Well, it's almost 12noon now and need to do something, luckily i found a box of uncooked spaghetti and the rest of the ingredients so i guess we will gonna have pasta for lunch. Just glad that hubby really loves my spaghetti and me too i don't know why i can make delicious spag' since when i was in the Philippines i don't cook this stuff. But now, hubby said i am one of the best spaghetti he ever tasted.. he said he can eat my spaghetti everyday(hmmm blushing)lol! Anyway i got to cook this before he come home and bebes are getting hungry!

1 comments:

I'm going to cook spaghetti today too. sounds very interesting