Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Even though i wasn't there when my parents celebrating their 30th year anniversary last weekend yet i am happy to share a little something with them. Of course CAKE is the common in every celebration so i got them a cake...wink! Every year we celebrated we never miss a cake on a table either it's a fancy one like this or just cake ni Claire! haha we usually buy regular cakes from her all the time. I let my sissy take charge of getting it but father was the one choose it! They said it is really good and mouth watering! of course its from Red Ribbon kaya!! Well, i am so glad they like my little something! Well, till the next ANNIV guyz!! miss ya'll....

1 comments:

COOL!!.. we have the same anniversary with my boo.. :) Hi there ...