Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

This is my first time to join photohunt, it will published every Saturday only and the theme for today is LAZY... but i don't have any pix that close to the theme 'lazy', hmmm i will try to hunt right now hope i can find one...

Well, this is what i got! this photo represents the evidence of me being lazy butt sometimes! haha. I actually wash dishes once a day, not the typical 3times a day way back in the Philippines. Everything just throw it in the dish washer and let the washer do the works for me. hayahay! grateful to have a handy machine...lol!

1 comments:

wow! ang dami no'n sis...prang nakakatamad yata umpisahan..hehehe...

btw, thanks for visiting my beautyandshop!