Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Later this afternoon I'm going to the salon to get my hair cut done because i am so tired of my long hair already. It's hard to manage and waste of time to fix it, plus gives me headache... so i decided to cut it short just like this one in the photo i think this looks better on me. Although i love shorter than this like ala Victoria Beckham cut but the husband don't approve so this is the shortest i could get! lol. I missed my shorter hair before when i was single. I can wait to have a new hairstyle it's been awhile now haven't change my haircut so now is the time!!!

1 comments:

nah ate paalut na..go! hehehehe