Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Ladies like us loves to shop! That's our nature anyway! I personally loved to shop! Or even window shopping either for clothes, purses and especially shoes. Oh boy, shoes are my weakness, I just can't resist those very lovely shoes! I love to mix and match. The colors, textures and of course the accessories. But I know someone with a very spectacular fashion statement, my aunt back in Philippines. Her closet says it all. Whenever she goes for an occasion, she always have those matching outfit from head to toe,LOL!

Anyway, I found an online site that can help us to figure out how to mix and match with our outfits in any occasion. I admit my husband waits for hours and at times he can't help but complain! This is really helpful, I'm talking about Try it out - mix shoes and clothes together on ClosetMix.com, yes at closetmix only! You can match the different outfits that you bought from different stores, and they will guide you to the best and perfect get up for you, and not to mention, with a perfect shoes to match! how wonderful huh? instant fashion consultant. Take note they have over 750,000,000 outfit possibilities that every fashioneista’s dream. So whatever your mood is, or any season it may be.. like sunny summer or cool breeze, or just going for an outing with your loved ones, you'll sure to have the perfect style and get up. For more details and awesome mix and match thing, simply visit the site!



0 comments: