Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


I just love the look of my China cabinet right now. I started collecting my stuff so i can display it inside way back November of last year, when my mother in-law gave me her antique China cabinet. I must admit ever since I was younger, I get fascinated with glassware, you name it! From wine glasses to shot glasses, plates, condiments and stuff  that you can find inside a china cabinets and things like that, as long they look unique and rare to my taste or specially the limited edition kind of stuff.


So far, I have few of the unique and custom wine glasses inside, I got them as gifts from friends and families, they know me well enough and so they love giving me this kind of collectibles, lol. Each and everything inside are very significant to me and I just can't believed how much plenty I've collected already.


Its stuffed and looking vibrantly pretty, it is just the way I love it! Every time I glance at my china am surely enjoying the look of my cabinet. I want them well-organized and be in the right places.

0 comments: