Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Last weekend I got a pretty good deals on groceries at my PUBLIX supermarket. I most likely doing my grocery shopping at them because I absolutely loved their store wide ads offer on weekly basis to their customers. The BOGO are extremely helpful, double the coupon and so much more. One thing I was very excited about on last Saturday, was the Turkey deals offer! They're having the .79 a pound of whole turkey, it's like you can get them for $8 to $12 + something just that. And I am talking about huge sizes of the meat! 

So, if you haven't check Publix yet, might as well go get some for you while the supplies last! I am sure there are still available this week. By the way, I grabbed 2 that morning and came back at night grabbed 3 more for us it will last until spring or early summer of next year, just stocked them at the freezer, it won't get bad at all. Wink!

0 comments: