Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I was in the mood for some serious cleaning yesterday, I thought so because any moment from now, we are to welcome the newest member of the family, a bouncing baby girl named Meg. So might as well tidy everything and clean the clutters eh! So what about the title? I just noticed, the husband got a few pieces of Dunlop guitar picks in his desk, why oh why? I thought he learned piano when he was a kid, anyway these can be sort of collectors item because these pieces are ancient. What I mean is, they are old models, vintage I should say. Well I gotta love it, will be a super cool house decor aren't they?

0 comments: