Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

My sister, I think she’s my special kind of double. We are totally different but so much alike. When it comes to food, fashion, movies, anything, we conflict but we end up with one thing that both of us agree. For example, I love dark chocolates, she hates it, she wants it white, milky, and creamy. I know she’ll hate me for making this entry but yeah, she better not!


Follow them on Facebook and Twitter


Okay, let me tell you why. I recently got goodies from ‘The ProteinBakery,’ their brownies and cookies in particular. When it comes to these two, I’d go for cookies while sissy drools over on brownies. But unlike other cookie vs brownie battle we had before, these goodies from The ProteinBakery will make us taste nothing but goodness! My favourite is their peanut butter white chip cookies, it has a rich, buttery taste steeped in creamy peanut butter and white choco chips. I honestly can't get enough of it! It is so dang good, lol. As for the brownies, (read sissy) it’s simply delectable! It has the perfect blend of both white and dark chocolates that lingers in your taste buds, you’ll be craving for more. The nice thing about The Protein Bakery you know what? Their brownies, cookies, blondies, etc are high in muscle-protein building ingredients, gluten-free, 100% trans-fat free and wheat flour free. Yes, they are oh so delicious without the guilt. You can indulge anytime you want! You better not hate me sis for making you drool again, cause I’m definitely sending some...soon. Winks!

Disclaimer - Product(s) received for FREE, contents are mine 100% and I am not paid to give my honest opinion.

0 comments: