Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Granite Counter top is always a  beautiful choice for counter tops these days. It's timeless and ironic kind of material. For sure it will add a sophisticated look in your kitchen and it will give brightness to the room. I really loved the idea of putting granite tops in my kitchen and i am so happy that i got my wish! Our new house that we will just get settled in is fortunately got it! The color is so unique and vibrant the black marble smooth texture is just perfect for the light oak wood cabinets. Can't wait to do my favorite thingy here, that is prepping and cooking food for the family, i am sure will enjoy my kitchen! Wink.

0 comments: