Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Before checking about this web to print technology promotion that husband asked me to look for their new office soon, let me first greet you all a very pleasant evening straight from the Sunshine State! It’s Sunday evening and actually we’re quite busy lately because we just had attended our circuit assembly. The whole family was so excited because this was our first time to attend here in FL. Were thrilled meeting new brothers and sisters in faith and I am also happy to saw the happiness of my Filipina sister in-law who able to experienced this very thing for the first time. It is so refreshing and fun for the family and to be part of the spiritual feast is truly a blessing!

0 comments: