Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


My Philippine home... wink! My friend is from Dipolog city and she just had her 2months vacation to PH not long ago and one thing i really requested her when she comes back to US are these the fish paste and shrimp paste... yum! the photo on top this is the pride of Philippines and it is a delicacies that no one can beat even a ribeye or new york steak... haha! Well, i thank my friend for sending me this one a week ago and guess what? its my meal treats for a week now.

This is one of the plate and how i compliment the fish paste or shrimp paste to the menu. Hard boiled egg which is my favorite along with slices of fresh tomatoes, steam rice, vegetables of any kind and meat, that's a pork chop. My dinner was totally rock and was stuffed. Forget the diet for a little bit! Wink.

3 comments:

Hmmmm... I love and miss these Filipino foods. I smell that bagoong from here.

Thanks for the visit. God Bless!

good one

good one