Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Guest post written by Catherine Gillman

I seriously don't get why people will just go and buy all new textbooks every semester. It's such a waste of money, but so many people do it that stores get away with doing that. I don't fall for that though, not even for my first ever semester of college. i don't really go into bookstores to buy books either. Instead, I do a lot of online shopping for them. It has to be a pretty remarkable deal for me to take the time to go and buy it in a bookstore.

I was actually looking up some of my textbooks for my semester about two or three weeks ago, when I ran across the website GETCLEARWIRELESSINTERNET.COM. Ocne I looked through it some, I forwarded it to my roommates and we made the decision to change over our home internet service to oen of hte plans on there.

I actually pulled off getting most of my textbooks from one website, so paying shipping wasn't that bad at all because I bought enough and qualified for free shipping. Taking that extra time to do some online shopping can really make a difference.

0 comments: