Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

OMG! My boy and I just finished a box of Silvanas! It's one of the goodies I received from home, the B-I-L just arrived from the Philippines and hand-carried it for me. Dang! It taste soooo freaking good! It's a makes-me-forget-my-name dessert I must say! Can't stop myself until we finished the box. No wonder my lil sis was raving about it. That they will make sure I'll have my Silvanas. Thank you guys! You're not doing any good when it comes to my diet. LOL!

Silvanas are one of Dumaguete City's famous delicacy. A blend of mouth-watering ingredients such as nuts and meringue, wrapped in a rich butter cream that melts in your mouth. It's heaven!