Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I am enjoying cooking in my new griddle right now especially when am on the go always, i don't usually cook breakfast or make one probably once a week only because we are use of the ready made and instant breakfast you know but i think am gonna start cooking every morning because griddle is really a big help for busy mommies like me. Well, here you go my first day of using my new accessories in my kitchen i tell you it is very convenient and efficient you can cook about anything and everything that you can think of and it's time saving plus messy free! First time i saw it in the store i said to the husband that i like it, i love it and i want it! So he bought one for me! Wink!

1 comments:

this is nice. and your hubby is too sweet ( :