Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

It's been awhile i haven't updating this blog for so many reason, i am been so very busy in this couple of weeks. Doing some paper works and stuff like, then we went to a business trip at the same time vacation as well. So never had time to really focus to do blogging. Right now i am still car lag because we drove 1700 miles back and fort imagined that far huh! been patching up my chores that i left before we went out of state. Good thing my in laws are very helpful they took my son today so that i could do my chores and do laundries! I hope things slow down for me and can do some blogging and hopping again some time soon.

1 comments:

Wow, that's a very long travel.