Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Nothing much happen in this blog lately, having multiple blogs to tell you honestly is hard to manage sometimes. You need to think of certain things to fit in your topics otherwise you are no where to go haha, and that's me right now it is very challenging to put up some fillers here and there and my brain won't function as much as i wanted so just trying my best to do some updates here. Since this blog is the one been kicked out from my major source of earning so medyo rest muna siya haha! but not really take a break only! OK see you around...

2 comments:

it is true. very hard to manage multiple blogs. I have 4 and i seldom write on my other blogs..i stick on my first blog http://www.phblogger.net
come and visit me back.

yeah, hard to manage really though I only have 2 blogs but still hard to manage how much more in multiple blogs,really needs time and effort to update everyday..anyway, have a nice weekend.