Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I've always and will always be a fan of Disney movies. I guess it's true, no one is old enough not to be fascinated with fairy tales,castles and princesses. My favorite characters are "Beauty and the Beast." But of course, Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, and all of Disney's princesses are always on my list. Plus the songs are so beautiful and magical! I bet you also have your favorite fairy tales, don't you?

Here is an exciting news for all of us Disney fanatics. Screenlife's Disney Bingo DVD game is now available for us at to purchase at Amazon.com or Drugstore.com. This game offers a high tech twist on an old favorite. For example, when you play Disney Princess Dream Journey, you can become your favorite characters like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, etc. Relieve some of the greatest magical moments with real chips from the movie itself. Arrive at the castle and win the crown!

Truly an educational and exciting Disney Bingo game you and your family will enjoy! Your kids, as young as 4 years old, will learn numbers and colors, matching it with Disney characters. Sounds amazing right! What are you waiting for, visit the links now! Have fun!



Post?slot_id=20766&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

under B- 16! Bingo! hehehehe..i used to play bingo when I was young. I like playing it with my friends and i like it when I shout Bingo! hehehe...

thanks for visiting korean food and feel free to come back!

have a nice weekend!

my fave disney characters, obviously are mickey and minnie mouse.. hihih..:)