Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Craving for seafood? Well, you can have it as fast as you want it. I am talking about craw fish, one of my favorite seafood. I just cook a single portion of them only to satisfy my cravings. Check out Publix store at seafood section and you find all kinds of delicious yummy seafood goodness such as crabs, clams, fish, shellfish to name a few. Anyway, I think crawfish and mahi tuna are good combination to have and try! 

So, without a second thought I got a pound of each just for me though, because my housemates doesn't eat seafood as much as me. My procedure is, I cooked it in a coconut cream base style concoction with a bit of spices of cayenne pepper and paprika to add extra flavor. Then, for a side dish it's simple yet delicious and tasty fried mahi-mahi tuna, of course along with my ever famous steam white rice, the meal was perfect! Look at the creamy sauce, it is so decadent, I assured you it is a mouth watering experienced, haha! I was stuffed! Wink.



0 comments: