Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!



Since my cake hobby took off got orders from here and there i make sure my supplies are complete and standing by. From ingredients to packaging! I am really fortunate to have this online store that offers free shipping to all their baking products and such. At first, my experience in cake ordering was kinda challenging because i no where to be found the right cake containers i have to utilized my handmade one and it taking tolls to me and money! Next thing was i found the perfect cake saver stand in local store but then eventually they were out of stock! So i was really looking somewhere that i could save and get free shipping offer. I always go for free shipping deals that makes me save big time. So to make my story short, I am happy and very optimistic that my cake is ready anytime and i got my customer covered, lol. Thank to the store because they products reach my expectation!

0 comments: