Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Forgive my ignorance but it was only yesterday when I learned the name of those nursing shoes I’ve seen like forever. I mean, all I know is that they are comfy and sturdy, white rubber shoes. But yes they have a name and I thought it’s cute, they are called cherokee shoes. So if ever you want to give someone, a nurse friend, cousin or sister, or girl perhaps, you know Cherokee shoes will make her smile. I still can’t move on with the name, it sounds so cute that I want to name a pet, a fish or maybe a dog in the future Cherokee. What do you think?

0 comments: