Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Halloween is near, we don't celebrate it though. But it's during this time of the year when goodies and treats come flooding. It's when I get to buy stocks of chocolates and candies for the pantry. The obvious reason is because during this time, the prices really goes down and lots of great deals are available. I'd like to grab chocolates soon, not for trick and treats but to send home in the Philippines. Another thing too, those cool and goofy costumes, false teeth, wigs, and hats, they're nice for gifts. My sister likes collecting weird stuff, she likes playing prank and been asking me to send her some. She likes to have those false teeth with braces, and be goofy with her friends. I might also include face paint, I bet she'll love it. I know these kinda stuff are quite expensive there and hard to find too. Anyway, will be checking the local store soon for these items. If not then would have to grab it online, after all there's a whole lot of bunch!

Got to go, that's it for the update. See ya around folks!

0 comments: