Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Those two words are so foreign to me. The thing I know though is that those two are related to the law and attorneys, in lawsuits and other legal matters. I think it's a process involving both parties. A process that uses a computer to record, gather, discover, to obtain all the facts and testimonies used in the court during trials. With this in mind, deposition and litigation are very serious matters which should be handled by experts. Depo Texas is one of the largest and most experienced deposition services and litigation support firms, serving Texas area for over 2 decades already. Their office is packed of the finest registered court reporters, interpreters, process servers, conference rooms, videoconferencing, state-of-the-art Internet deposition tools, and so much more. You can drop by their website to know more of what they do. As for me, in order for me to understand more about this legal matters, I think I should read articles about it first just like my husband he reads a lot so he understand every detail and information . Not bad though for someone who encountered these words for the first time right?

Have a happy, blessed week ahead everyone!

0 comments: