Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I guess it's perfect timing to get a new set of blankets and sheets, quilts and bed sets for autumn is here and winter is just around the corner. Change of season means a new look for the house, our room in general. I'd like to give our bed a new look in particular. So might as well browse for that one perfect, autumn style. Glad to have found it at BrylaneHome's website. Their shop has the coolest collection of anything and everything for the home. From kitchen, electronics, furniture and decors. And as what I need, some new Bedspreads and Comforters! I love their puff top printed bedspread. It has a cushiony puff and triple ruffles, it looks so pretty and comfy, perfect for long, cold autumn nights.

Anyway, am also planning to send some bedding in the Philippines. My mom's been bugging me about for so long and still I haven't. It's about time, thought I need to look for a better courier this time. It takes me ages to send packages back home and I hate it! Mom will surely love to receive stuff like this! Hope I can do it before the year ends, gosh, it's just three more months I must say!

0 comments: