Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I had the best dinner ever the weekend ago a bowl of clam soup with basil and lemon grass paste and a plate of tuna fillet adobo style, hard boiled egg and serve with red rice. It was deliciously yummy! Haven't done this dining experienced for a long time since I've been here in the states! My place it's not easy to just grab the seafood i like so i have to get it somewhere an hour or so drive away, lol! But anyhow, it was my best dinner i love seafood so much!

~ Clam soup with basil and lemon grass~ Just bring the clams to boiled for 30 minutes or until they open. Season it with salt and pepper, dash of garlic salt, 1tsp of lemon grass paste ( find it at Walmart produce section), a little drizzled of olive oil or vege oil and 3-4 fresh basil leaves.

Meanwhile my entree is Adobong Tuna or Tuna fillet- Slice them into desired sizes, cook it like adobo style (soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, chop onions, brown sugar, pepper corn), hard boiled egg and the red rice. My tummy was stuffed and am happy!

That's it!

1 comments:

wala pa ring tatalo sa Pinoy food