Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

Last weekend, I was finally able to go out and play with the new tennis racket I got for my birthday. It was a really nice day outside, and I had cleared some important task off of my to-do list, and so I decided to head to a park nearby and get some practice in.

I packed up my equipment, including my brand new racket, and set my home security alarm I found at securitychoice.com. It was a short drive to the courts, and when I arrived, I was happy to see that the backboard I usually practice on was free. I claimed the court, did some pre-exercise stretches, and then began to practice.

The new racket worked wonderfully! Though it certainly required a bit of breaking in, it had a really great bounce to it, and made the perfect sound every time the ball hit the racket's sweet spot. I was careful not to scratch it, because I didn't want to ruin any of the beautiful finish on it. After about an hour of playing against the backboard, a friend of mine came up to the backboard next to me, so we decided to play a match together after she had warmed up briefly.

We tied in the first two sets, and then I finally won the match. I'd say it was definitely thanks to my new racket!

0 comments: