Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

The Author of this post is Rory Reilly

I can honestly say that I have only watched the SYFY channel about three times in my entire life, but somehow I got hooked on one of their mini series last year. I had read so many great reviews and caught a few previews on the internet for the mini series, Alice, so I decided to check out what it was all about. I was surprised to find myself totally taken with the series. Between the amazing story line, great cast of actors and the futuristic set, I tuned in for every part of the series and even bought the dvd.

The basic plot of the series focuses on Wonderland and what happened 150 years after Alice's visit. Kathy Bates, who plays the Queen of Hearts, rules the city of Wonderland in the series and the character of the white rabbit works for her. It was an interesting spin on the Alice in Wonderland tale that I remembered. In this series, Alice gets trapped in Wonderland while she is looking for her father and a truly futuristic and interesting story line unfolds. The series was a great break from the typical comedies and dramas that I watch on my satellite tv from ExpertSatellite.com and I really enjoyed the story and production of Alice.

0 comments: