Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Post from blogger Mary Williams.

It wasn’t hard to pick a winner for our house in Rochester when it came to cable vs satellite nyc. We went with satellite and even got a free DVR!

Every member of our family has shows recorded on the DVR. I use it to record some of my favorite shows, like "Dancing with the Stars" and "The Biggest Loser." Some of these shows are on when I'm putting my kids to bed, so it's great to be able to record them and watch them later. My husband is a big sci-fi fan, so he records shows like "Smallville" and "Stargate Universe." Since some of these shows aren't always appropriate for young children, we can watch them after our kids are asleep. He's also an avid fisherman, so he records several fishing and outdoor shows. My kids love to watch Sesame Street but in my area it's on at a time when we're not home. So I record it and let the kids watch it later, like when I make supper.

I think what we love most about our DVR is the convenience. We have our favorite shows set to record, and then can watch them on our schedule. It's also great to be able to skip commercials!

0 comments: