Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


I make sure our dinner would be always satisfying. Dinner time is the best way to show your love ones how much you care for them after a long day of hard work. I try my best to please my family by cooking them a Delicious, mouthwatering food all the time. I love to experiment food in my kitchen... cooking is my forte i can cook whatever i can find in the pantry...haha! Anyway, am so proud of this roasted chicken i baked last night. It was so easy to make... I just thawed the whole chicken for 3 minutes then prepare the roasting pan and preheat the oven for 300 degree. And i coated the chicken with a bottle of honey barbecue sauce. Then baked it for 4 hours and leave it cover. Then this is the finished product! It is oosing good! They all pickin it to the bone, lol!

0 comments: