Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Recently i haven't been to stores or shopping malls because of being so busy I'm busy as bee i have two kids a toddler boy and a 6weeks old baby girl now can you imagine how my motherhood life is? big time B-U-S-Y! haha it is hard sometimes but enjoying it most of the time so going out for malling or shopping for my self is the last thing i will do. Good thing though I'm fond of window shopping online i just buy stuff over the computer actually am so used already some are skeptical to shop especially clothes online but for me not really as long you know what you want and careful to pick the right one that suit you it's easy as 123. Just read the reviews first and what people bought that stuff says you are in good hands. So far so good happy with my purchased that's why am not bother not to go somewhere to buy my stuff am still IN in style even just the lady in the house is as busy as bee at home. lol!

0 comments: