Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Soon my parent in-law will celebrating their 4oth wedding anniversary and we gonna throw them a surprise party at their mansion haha! At first we planned to have it at a restaurant actually at ruby Tuesday but sissy opted her plans instead celebrate it at my parent in-law's house with some invited friends. Since that time i probably just having our baby so i can't join with them if in the restaurant you know with a days old infant. So to make the long story short am busy looking online what kind of gifts i should give them i wanted to be unique but not too expensive because my in-law are pretty much can afford anything anyway, what matters most is the thought that counts. I am also looking for my sissy in-law because their 17th wedding anniversary is just a day before them. Hmmm.... i wonder what gifts husband and I will give to them?

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.