Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Oh my gush! you can't even notice the time passes by so fast! I can't imagine tomorrow will be Friday again seems like Sunday yesterday or Monday. I have no plans this weekend though but i hope we can go out and just have some drive close by because my son and i are getting so bored inside the house 24/6. Sunday is the only time we can go somewhere because of my husband still working during Saturday. Oh i really looking forward the tax season will be end soon so that we have more time to spend together as a family. Despite of being busy though he can still manage to bring or drive us somewhere but a day is not enough for us. I am so glad it's almost weekend again!! MyEm0.Com

0 comments: