Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Don't have enough sleep last night i was monitoring and keeping eye of my baby, he is running a fever because of his molar cutting in right now which is normal for a toddler. but this was my first time encounter him like this with high fever and very fuzzy we don't know anymore what makes him calm good thing he is so good boy just hugging him and telling him mommy is here he just went to sleep! however me no matter how tired i am naturally can't sleep even my eyes are close but my mind we're wide awake. We almost went to the hospital glad the fever subside after i did a sponge bath him with warm water and vinegar ( i remember my mom used to do that for us when we we're a kids) so it was very useful. As of now feeling so tired of lacking of sleep!! (sigh) i just make sure i eat enough so have energy to keep day going...

0 comments: