Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

MyEm0.comI'm talking about my new haircut, finally done it last Saturday with the hair style i wanted. It turn it nice as i expected and i really feel i loss some weight huh! hehe. My hair was thick and longer than i usually have, i don't know why it grows so fast actually since i got pregnant i noticed that my hair grows like a weed i even trimmed it every once a month if i get a chance but lately my hectic schedules forbidden me to do so that's the reason i decided to cut it short. Loved it and feel like a new woman most of all husband likes it too! yan naman ang mahalaga right?? lol...

0 comments: