Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

As far I remember my most humorous vacation ever, was during our honeymoon at Atlanta Georgia. It was timely middle of winter season i got married and that's definitely the coldest time of the year yet we planned to headed our honeymoon. Since It was my very first winter experience here in America i don't know what to expect, like for example the way people dress up. While in the honeymoon i brought most of get up clothes that are light, some are like I'm going to tropical place haha really funny of me because i can't help to complain to my better half that I'm "soooo freaking cocoold"LOL. He always teased me, that he will just warm me up! LOL. Good though i brought my jeans and tennis shoes, and the husband got me a thick sweater!
Despite my humorous
atlanta tour experienced we had, we had a lot of fun roamed around downtown and dined here and there with of course taking pictures of the beautiful spots over there.

Right now we are really planning to go for a vacation with our son at Orlando Florida and take a long tour to several nice places there including
Cypress Gardens Florida, accordingly it is a nice place lots of fun and adventures awaits there. You can see the beautiful historic gardens, beautiful belles and the world-famous water ski shows. Cypress Gardens Adventure Park has the excitement of rides, the beauty of the gardens and the delivers world class entertainment on a variety of stages, including ice, water and animal. I can't wait to go there!! So husband and I start to check out hotels and tickets for our up coming vacation. We found this Trusted Tours & Attractions, they are an online travel guides that offers discounted tickets to the best sightseeing tours in 23 cities across America. How good is that?? I can't wait to make our reservation from them.

So guys if planning your next vacation? and looking for ideas on what to do? Sign up for the Trusted Travels eNewsletter and enter to win a $150 Magellan’s Gift Certificate. Hurry up!! because offer ends August 31st, 2008 only days to go.



0 comments: