Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

The first time i sighted this shoes at one of my secure online shops i feel attracted to this right away! isn't it adorable?? so cute... perfect for my sissy since she loves no heels shoe and it wasn't forgotten that a couple months ago she asking me a pair of shoe but always missed to check in the store with her liking of style hehe. So, last week i received an email from Overstock about they giving away a 1 day free shipping, so i grabbed the opportunity and does some shopping hehe (blouse ug kini ra gud uy!). Just got it today and it was really pretty the shoes which is exactly true by the reviews I've read. I got the black one here, soon i will send it to my sistah!

0 comments: