Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

So the other day I decided to keep in touch with friends back home, friends I haven’t seen and talked to for years. I’m just glad that even though there are so many things that happened to each of our lives, some things remained the same, like the random topics and past memories. One of them is a friend from high school, she’s now working in a cruise ship in that travels around the Middle East. Silly girl she asked me about where to find cigar cutter because accordingly she can sell it to fellow coworkers and even guest. She haven’t changed after all these years, the same old liberated and candid girl I used to know.

0 comments: