Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


I love Publix for my food shopping! This week got some great deals, BOGO and MC. One of those seals are the Country Rock simple ideas meal. They sell buy one get one for 3.99 and i printed four (4) coupons on different printable coupons sites. So, I've got 4 of these for 3.99, take 2 for free. The weekly add valid till March13 which is today and starting tomorrow they will have another ads to look forward to. So head up to Publix today and avail the them! I love this meal too easy peasy to prepare and family enjoyed it!

0 comments: