Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Just so lazy to cook after we got home from Port St. Lucie and Fort Pierce for some important purposes out there. So before headed home, I stopped by to Publix and grabbed some supplies for my cake orders tomorrow. I was so tired and thought of not cooking. While i was in the baking aisles I smells their roasted chicken barbecue flavored. I hastily took one. It's always family's favorite. I can not help to took picture of it because it looks so delish to the bones and very moist. It is perfect for my papaya pickled that i ordered from a fb friend of mine. I tell you, they are perfect match made in the kitchen, lol. 

0 comments: