Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Guest post written by Kurt Waters

Last year we ended up getting my son's Halloween costume at the last minute and the only thing that was left in his size at teh store was a ninja costume and he ended up hating it. He barely even trick or treated and I could tell he was so unhappy when we were making him pose for pictures. So this year I asked him a really long time ago what he wanted to be and he told me Superman. So hopefully we can avoid a disaster like last year.

I told my wife I'd handle ordering him a costume because she does everything else aroudn the house. So I looked online for one and then when I was doing that I saw ClearWirelessInternet.com and decdided that we shoudl switch over our internet service to that.

But I finally found him a Superman costume that I think he likes. I thought it was pretty funny because it's a buff looking one so it has a bunch of padding in the chest. It looks so hilarious and fake when he tries it on.

0 comments: