Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Everyone of us I guess thinks of our dream house, don't we? But you know what, more to that, I've been drooling over my dream bathroom LOL! Yes bathroom, a place I consider my sanctuary. And I'm pretty sure lots of you out there, especially ladies loves to have a fabulous bathroom. This is where we pamper ourselves, the only "ME TIME" we could have. What's a perfect bathroom anyway? Of course, the one that have a Luxury Bath Systems. There are now affordable and stylish Bath Shower Conversion that will transform your ordinary bathroom to extraordinary. I just love the chic tubs and the Shower Wall Surrounds, very pretty and neat. Oh well, I know renovating our bathroom isn't gonna happen anytime soon because that's not our priority now. But maybe someday, who knows?

Anyway, busy days are ahead of me. We're going home to the Philippines soon, am so happy and excited about it. But really, it's not easy you know, the preparations and everything. Lots of things to be ironed so that this coming trip of ours will be smooth and stress free. Will update you guys with more, and will be visiting you too. God bless everyone!

1 comments:

Excellently amazing and exciting too. Can you please mention me the source of your reference... I am happy that at least somebody gave this subject an attention.