Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Lindor truffle is my latest addition of delectable chocolates I've ever had! Seriously, I never would have known until a friend of mine gave me a bag of assorted truffles from Lindor last weekend. Twas a good sweet surprised honestly. 

Well, inside of the beautiful colored pouches are assortment of milk, dark and white chocolate truffles. Everyone knows I am a white chocolates lover. It was a love at first bite! The white truffles is just heavenly, it is so creamy inside and silky on the outside! Dddeelicious! My husband loves his milk chocolate, meanwhile the kiddos had the dark ones. Thanks to my dearest friend for such yummy treats! I Definitely recommends it for you guys and I definitely would get some more at the store. Wink!

0 comments: